At a time of unfamiliarity & uncertainty, we reflect on our mission; having the courage to advise your family while honoring your loved one's life, so that you can begin to heal.
In the interest of safety and prevention, we are closely following guidelines from our government and CDC and making necessary adjustments:
- If necessary or preferred, arrangement conferences can be completed by phone and email.
- Gatherings Up to 15% of our funeral home capacity
- Ability to host outdoor gatherings up to 50 people
- Private family Gatherings
- Delayed services accommodated.
- Recording of services provided to safely share with friends and family.
- Family Care Service available in person or by telephone conference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions 705-325-2231
We continue to keep in our thoughts all those in leadership and the medical, emergency and essential services and we thank them for their service.
Wishing everyone hope, peace and wellness!!
~The Mundell Team